Yet another lottery scam gets by the spam filter…
From: “OXFORD ONLINE LOTTERY” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
.hk – Why would something called “OXFORD ONLINE LOTTERY” use a Yahoo Hong Kong email address?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:42:11 +0200 (CAT)
Subject: Dear Award Beneficiary
Oxford International Lottery
32 Hurst Street
Birmingham, B5 4TB
Dear Award Beneficiary
We are delighted to inform you of your prize release from Oxford International Lottery programme.
And I’m delighted to inform you that you can drop dead.
You hereby have been approved a lump sum of £1, 000, 000, 00. GBP in cash credit to file ref ILP/HW 475/07, all participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses all over the World as part of our international promotions program which is conducted quarterly.
Kindly note that you will only be chosen to receive the award once, which means that subsequent yearly award will not get to you again. Take time and thought in spending the funds wisely on a project that will stand the test of time.
Kindly note that you are full of shit.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE,
Simply contact our fiducial agent, Dr.Garry Martin, at
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
You are advised to contact your fiduciary agent via Email with the following details to avoid unnecessary delays and complications.
1.Name in full:———-
One has to wonder why you would need to know my occupation.
I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of the Oxford Sweepstakes congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.
Thank you for being part of our commemorative 50th Anniversary Draws.
Mrs. Carol Gabriel.
Oxford Sweepstakes Co-ordinator.
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support.
This message was clearly not scanned for scam content.
- Yet Another Yahoo/MSN Scam
- Yahoo & Windows Live award Beneficiary
- World Promo Organization
- Another sad story from Côte d’Ivoire
- Mr Henry Ford
- Ms. Margaret Krissie
- HEINEKEN LOTTERY
- Mr Herry Ofori
- Sunshine International Lottery Promotions and Japan Email Lotto
- A sad story from Côte d’Ivoire
- URGENT CALL FOR CONFIRMATION!!!
- THE BMW LOTTERY
- LUKI COMPANY UK
- Will from Jenny Brooks
- Insurance Fraud
- CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR EMAIL ID WON
- UK National Lottery Online Sweepstakes
- Insincere Compensation
- Euromillions FreeDraws
- Al Walid Khalid
- Edward Moore & Associates
- United Asian Trading Company
- Easy money from Nigeria
- Camelot Group Company
- Microsoft Promotion Award Team WINNING NOTIFICATION
- MICROSOFT EMAIL BETA LOTTERY
- Final Notification
- UK Lottery Organisation
- Easter Sweepstake Bonanza
- How Considerate
- Yahoo Winning Notification
- Financial Services Authority
- WINNING NOTIFICATION
- Ms Asshat would not be happy to loose her job
- Microsoft Outlook Award Winner…
- Lucky Numbers
- Everybody Wai Fung Tonight
- I’m Rich!!!
- Here we go again…
- AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION
- I may already be a winner!