Just in case one of the Geek Pick-up Lines actually worked for you…
Geek Break-up Lines
- (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail? R
(A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail? R
(A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail? F
- Now that Half Life 2 is out, I need to refocus my priorities.
- You have been unsubscribed from my dating list. Please click this link to confirm.
- I need a lover who understands that 20 hours a day on the Internet is normal.
- I don’t think we should date any more, but we can still be on each other’s buddy lists.
- I’d like a true beauty so I don’t have to spend so much time photoshopping your ugly face out of our photos.
- It’s like in X-Men number 135, where Cyclops and Jean Grey (as The Phoenix)…
- Let’s face it. You love Intel, and I’m an AMD man. It’s not going to work out.
- What do you mean your EULA says that once I’ve removed the shrink wrap I can’t return it?
- After you e-mailed me your full-body shot, I realized I was looking for someone more feminine
- So long and thanks for all the fish.