One thought on “MSNBC’s Stupid Poll”

  1. This reminds me of a lame poll done durning the George H’s term where some “95 percent of Americans want President Bush to act prudently in the Middle East.” So, the other 5 percent want him to be rash and unreasonable? Was that a mandate from the American people?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.